New York City, NY
New York City Community Crews
SCA’s 2019 NYC Programs will have teams of High School students aged 15-19 serving in various parks throughout New York City’s five boroughs.
Program Dates: July 8th through August 16th, 2019
*If accepted you must be available for the entirety of the program.
As a member of NYC’s 2019 Community Crew Programs you will:
- Earn up to $13 per hour!
- Serve up to 35 hours per week, Monday through Friday (7:30 AM-4:00PM)
- Members will meet at various National, State and City Park sites.
- Work on teams of 10 High School team members (with 1-2 adult team leaders 21+)
- Serve to give back and better your local communities, parks and natural areas.
- Participate in weekly environmental education and recreational activities to include: kayaking, hiking, trips to organic farms, wastewater facilities and museums.
- Please submit your application by May 1st, 2019.
- If you need any assistance, please refer to the How to Apply section of our website.
- Please email NYC Program Coordinator; John Donovan at [email protected] once you have completed the application or if you have any questions.
The Student Conservation Association has been a leader in the Hurricane Sandy recovery and resiliency efforts at City, State and National Parks around NY and NJ. Visit our NYC Recovery site to see where we’ve been working and how much we have accomplished in the New York and New Jersey Metropolitan Area.