SCA New Jersey Community Programs are back for the 2022 Summer season!!
With Programs in Morris County and in the Musconetcong Watershed.
Morris County Crew - 4 weeks, 7/11 - 8/5
Musconetcong Crew -4 weeks, 8/8 - 9/2
- Earn $13.00/hour.
- Some Transportation Provided
- Uniform and Boots Provided.
- Work approximately 35hrs/week, Monday-Friday. 8:00am-3:30pm.
- Obtain valuable work-skills and green job training.
- Work in beautiful outdoor settings.
- Make lifelong friends!
- Work on teams with other High School team members (with 1-2 adult team leaders 21+)
- Serve to give back and better your local communities, parks and natural areas.
- If accepted into the program you MUST be available for the ENTIRE program!!
Application deadline is June 1, 2022
- Application deadline is June 1, 2022.
- This program is VERY competitive and not all applicants will be accepted into the program.
- Applicants will be informed after the deadline in June if they have been accepted into the program. *Not all applicants will be accepted into the program.*
- If you need any assistance, please refer to the How to Apply section of our website.
- Please email NYC-NJProgram Manager; John Donovan at [email protected] once you have completed the application or if you have any questions.
The Student Conservation Association has been a leader in the Hurricane Sandy recovery and resiliency efforts at City, State and National Parks around NY and NJ. Visit our NYC Recovery site to see where we’ve been working and how much we have accomplished in the New York and New Jersey Metropolitan Area.