THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE 2021 ATLANTA High School SUMMER PROGRAM IS NOW OPEN.
SCA’s 2021 Atlanta High School Summer Program will have an aﬃnity crew for self-identifying African American high school members, aged 14-19, working in natural areas throughout the Metro Atlanta region. The crews will work Monday through Friday each week during the summer program. Members work 34 hours per week.
Applicants must be at least 14 years of age to participate in high school programs. Members must be currently in high school or recent high school graduates. Selected applicants that will be under the age of 16 by the program start date will need a Workers Permit to be hired by the SCA. Link for instructions on how to apply for Workers Permit here.
- Earn up to $2,720 (pre-tax).
- Uniform and Boots Provided.
- Program runs June 7, 2021 to July 30, 2021, late starts can be accomodated.
- Work 34 hrs/week, Monday-Thursday, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm (*includes one half hour unpaid lunch break); Fridays 7:30 am - 11:30 am (these days have the potential to be in-person or virtual environmental education half-days)
- Work in local National Park sites doing hands-on work.
- Obtain valuable work-skills and green jobs training.
- Work in beautiful outdoor settings and make lifelong friends!
- Work on teams with other High School team members (with 2 adult team leaders 21+)
- Serve to give back and better your local communities and natural areas.
1. Sign Up.
- Visit http://mysca.force.com/member/NewRegistration and follow the steps to create a username and password.
- Log in to MySCA using the username and password you created.
2. Complete an application.
- Complete the Basic Application and complete the Community Crew program application then submit!
3. Please email Atlanta Program Manager; Jonathan Johnson at [email protected] once you have completed the application or if you have any questions!
If you need any assistance, please refer to the How to Apply section of our website.