Ages 21+. Short- and long-term paid positions leading youth or young adults in SCA conservation crews and projects.
Help lead the way to a sustainable future by leading young people in a conservation service project. You won’t just supervise but will mentor, motivate, and inspire. Along the way, you’ll gain experience and expertise in areas as diverse as trail building, habitat restoration, ﬁre management, and visitor outreach.
Do you have what it takes to be an SCA Field Leader?
- Outdoor experience
- Conservation service experience, speciﬁc or general
- Experience working with youth and/or young adults
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Medical certiﬁcation - Wilderness First Aid, Wilderness First Responder, or Basic First Aid, dependent upon position
- Valid driver’s license (required for most positions)
- Ability to pass SCA’s criminal background check
In addition to the basic qualiﬁcations, competitive applicants also have experience working with agency partners, have a great work ethic, are good role models and teachers, and are excited for new experiences and adaptable to change. SCA Field Leaders are outdoor professionals who make important decisions daily regarding the safety and well-being of their members.
How Do I Apply?
- Call us: (603)543-1700 x3329
- Join our live chat sessions to learn more: 9 am – 5pm every Friday.
- Have questions? Ask us. [email protected]
- Connect with other leaders via our online leader group.