The SCA Alumni Fellows program is a great chance to gain more professional experience in conservation. We are excited to launch our third cohort this January, with nine available three-month paid fellow internships. Fellows will work roughly 25 hours/week from Jan. 8 to March 29, 2024 and will be paid $18/hr. Each fellow will work with their individual supervisor to meet the goals of their position while also participating in orientation, training and ongoing check-ins with the full fellows cohort to gain additional experience.
Please see our available positions below:
- SCA Fellow Intern – Risk & Safety Fellow
- SCA Fellow Intern – Recruitment Fellow
- SCA Fellow Intern – Pittsburgh Urban Tree House Fellow
- SCA Fellow Intern – Community Engagement & Urban Green
- SCA Fellow Intern – HR Operations Fellow
- SCA Fellow Intern – Foundation Research & Data Fellow
- SCA Fellow Intern – Digital Media Fellow
- SCA Fellow Intern – Alumni Engagement Fellow
- SCA Fellow Intern – Talent Acquisition Department Fellow
The SCA is an EOE dedicated to workforce diversity. All may apply; we strongly encourage past SCA participants (SCA Alumni), including Alumni from Community Programs, to apply for this position.