A message to our applicants
At SCA, the health and well-being of our service members is always our highest priority. During the coronavirus outbreak, we are adhering to CDC, local government, and partner site guidance as they pertain to teleworking, social distancing, and more.
Looking ahead to the summer season, we anticipate fielding conservation programs and positions as conditions allow. The service opportunities posted here are up to date. However, please keep in mind:
- Listings always change, particularly under our present situation; already, certain start dates have been delayed and some programs have been cancelled
- Applicants are advised to regularly monitor listings for new and updated posts
- Consider applying for positions within driving distance to avoid any air or rail travel concerns
- Be as ﬂexible as possible with your start and end dates, as sites adjust to conditions in real time
- Upcoming selection notifications may be delayed as compared to those issued under normal circumstances
SCA and our partners appreciate your understanding and patience at this most unusual time.
- Our Pledge to You, April 13, 2020
- Covid-19 Has Redefined Everyday Life, April 6, 2020
- Ours Is a Generous and Caring Community, March 17, 2020
- Member, Staff Health Is Our Uppermost Priority, March 6, 2020