The SCA Center for Conservation Service in NH is pleased to offer another Wilderness First Responder (WFR) Course with Aerie Backcountry Medicine.
Aerie’s 72-hour WFR course is designed to prepare outdoor professionals to care for injuries & illness in remote, challenging environments. The course is fast-paced, hands-on, challenging & fun. Aerie’s nationally recognized WFR courses address injury & illness prevention, patient assessment, long-term patient management, improvised splint & litter construction, and environmental emergencies while stressing throughout the thought process unique to caring for patients in remote environments. Instructors are professional care providers with many years of outdoor leadership experience.
- Course date & location: January 8-16. The SCA Center for Conservation Service, 689 River Rd., Charlestown, NH
- In addition to WFR Certification, students also receive American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR and may apply for two University of Montana upper-division credits.
- The WFR Course Fee of $650 includes all WFR and CPR instruction as well as lunch. Course fee with lodging included is $850.
- Pre-registration is required by December 15, 2010.
- For more information and a registration form contact Lew Shelley at 603-504-3264 or [email protected]
- Register now!