I just graduated from high school and am considering taking a year off before college. Can I participate in SCA?

Yes. You must be 18 or older with a high school diploma or GED in order to participate in our young adult programs. Positions will indicate what type of skill set they are looking for, so be sure to apply for internships that fit your background. If you are age 19 or under, you may wish to explore SCA’s youth programs as well.