Conservation Begins Here.
The Student Conservation Association (SCA), America’s #1 conservation service organization seeks a Conservation Program and Business Development Coordinator in our Alaska Regional Oﬃce.
This roll serves as the central point of contact for SCA partners and interns in the Alaska Region by providing knowledge, solutions and guidance. The position will also manage partnership activities and provide oversight of the regions young adult programs in the field.
- Have 3-5 years Customer Service experience; Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Collaborative skills a must
- Experience with sales and outreach with evident outcomes
- Experience with process oversight; keeping momentum moving and following through on multiple points for multiple people
- Strong MSWord skills and strong working knowledge of databases
- Knowledge of natural and cultural resource management issues and knowledge of client agency cultures a plus.
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Demonstrated experience in fast-paced environment and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license with MVR that meets SCA standards.
- Willingness to travel 25% of time to conduct sales visits, attend partner functions, etc.
* Health and Dental * Basic Life Insurance * Short Term Disability * Long Term Disability * Flexible Spending Account * 403(b) Savings Plan * Generous Paid Time Off * Community Service Leave * Casual Dress
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected] , referencing the title of the position in the subject line.
SCA is an EOE dedicated to workforce diversity.
For more information about SCA, visit us at www.theSCA.org