SCA’s Seattle Earthday Event
Get Your Hands Dirty!
Saturday, April 13th from 9:00 am – 2 pm
Washington Park Arboretum Earth Day Event
Sponsored by the Student Conservation Association (SCA), the University of Washington Botanic Gardens, Seattle Parks, and Woodland Park Zoo’s Zoo Corps.
**Online registrations are now closed for this event. But you can still join us – just stop by the Washington Park Arboretum and sign up on-site Saturday morning.
Please download, print, and fill out the participant agreement below. It will help speed you through sign-up and check-in Saturday morning. If you are under 18 and your parent is not coming with you, you MUST get a parent or guardian to sign the form ahead of time.
Join SCA, the University of Washington, and Seattle Parks and Recreation for a day of fun projects at the Washington Park Arboretum on Saturday, April 13.
- When: April 13, 2013, 9:00 – 2:00
- Where: Washington Park Arboretum, Seattle. See directions below.
- What: Earth Day 2013 with University of Washington Botanic Gardens (UWBG) and Seattle Parks and Recreation, and Woodland Park’s ZooCorps
- Who: SCA alumni, SCA School-Year Program members, SCA supporters, community members, SCA staff, UWBG staff, Seattle Parks and Recreation staff
- Why: To celebrate our Earth, work together to beautify our community, get youth and community members involved.
- REGISTER: To attend, Please Register here.
- Questions: Email us at [email protected], or check out www.thesca.org/seattle.
- We will be working on a variety of projects around the Washington Park Arboretum. Something for everyone!
- Bring water bottle, sack lunch, snacks, sunscreen, rain gear, long pants, work gloves and boots.
- Volunteers age 18 and over: To participate in this event we need you to sign a Participant Agreement Form (download below). It will help with registration the morning of the event, if you can review and sign the forms prior to arrival. Please take a moment to print and fill out the form.
- Volunteers under age 18: You must bring the Participant Agreement Form, completed by a parent or guardian, to the event (download below). If your parent/guardian accompanies you to the event, you may complete the forms at the work site.) Unaccompanied minors without a completed and signed form will not be permitted to participate in any activities.
- Questions? Please email us at [email protected] or call 206-324-4649.