Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 10:00am
Party for the Planet at Franklin Park Zoo!
Join the party with SCA!
Sunday, April 21th at 10:00 am
Join the Student Conservation Association (SCA), and the community at the Franklin Park Zoo for a day of fun, learning, and environmental action.
- When: Sunday, April 21, 2013, 10:00 am
- Where: Franklin Park Zoo, in Boston’s historic Franklin Park
- What: Join SCA in serving and celebrating the earth at Franklin Park’s Party for the Planet.
- Who: SCA alumni, community members, SCA staff
- Why: To celebrate our Earth, work together to beautify our community, get youth and community members involved.
- Questions: Email Donere Johnson.
- We will be working on a variety of projects around the Zoo, including trash and invasives removal. Something for everyone! Festivities will include opportunities to meet zookeepers, animal enrichment activities, scavener hunts, a youth rally, and other eco-friendly exhibators.
- Volunteers age 18 and over: To participate in this event we need you to sign a Participant Agreement Form (download below). It will help with registration the morning of the event, if you can review and sign the forms prior to arrival. Please take a moment to print and fill out the form.
- Volunteers under age 18: You must bring the Participant Agreement Form, completed by a parent or guardian, to the event (download below). If your parent/guardian accompanies you to the event, you may complete the forms at the work site.) Unaccompanied minors without a completed and signed form will not be permitted to participate in any activities.
- Questions? Please email Donere Johnson.