Congratulations and welcome to the SCA National Conservation Crew Program! We are pleased that you have accepted a placement on one of our crews.
In order to complete the acceptance process, three things will need to be done. Please complete and submit all information below to SCA within two weeks of accepting your program.
- Read the Member Handbook and Parent Guide with your parent(s) or guardian(s).
Every SCA member is responsible to review the Crew Member Handbook and Parent Guide. This handbook outlines the risks and expectations of crew members, as well as information about SCA crews. Members must share the handbook with their parent(s)/guardian(s). As part of the Confirmation of Acceptance the member and parent/guardians must check that they have reviewed, understand and accept the information provided.
- Book your travel to and from your site.
Fill out the Confirmation of Acceptance and Travel Form included in your email from SCAenrollment@thesca.org
- Detailed travel information is included in your acceptance email. This information is needed so we know how you plan on arriving and departing the program. Travel details will also be shared with your crew leaders, who will meet you at the airport on the first day of the program. If flying to your site, you must include a copy of your flight itinerary with the Travel Form. If driving, the meeting location will default to the airport.
Take a look at our Travel Tips for help booking travel.
We are able to offer a limited number of Financial Aid grants to assist with the cost of travel. This is first come, first served. Fill out and return to us the Financial Aid Request Form. We will need a copy of the cost you paid for the travel you incurred. Only travel costs are eligible for financial aid, and there is a limit of $400 for each financial aid request.
Financial Aid forms can be returned to SCA 1 of 2 ways:
- Scan the forms into your system and email them to email@example.com. (preferred method)
- Mail them to: (be sure to make a copy of the forms if mailed)
Student Conservation Association
c/o National Conservation Crew Program
P.O. Box 550
Charlestown, NH 03603
If you have any questions about the Selection Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 603-543-1700 ex 1496