Our recruiters are SCA alumni who now serve as staff members dedicated to answering your questions about SCA. They have ﬁrsthand experience as SCA interns, leaders, or crew members, and they can help you ﬁnd a program that’s the perfect ﬁt for your skills and interests.
Each year SCA recruiters visit campuses and other venues across the country to help spread the word about our programs. Over the 2012-2013 academic year, SCA recruiters spoke with over 160,000 people in classroom presentations, information sessions, school events, career fairs, and national conferences and inspired over 20,000 young people to apply to SCA programs.
Our recruiters are also available by email or phone to answer your questions about the application process, beneﬁts, and what programs could be a good ﬁt for you. Connect with a recruiter today to get your questions answered about SCA:
- Visit our regional pages below to ﬁnd out when a recruiter will be on a campus near you.
- Schedule an individual meeting (in person or on the phone) by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Chat with a recruiter, connect with alumni online, and learn about the latest happenings at SCA by signing up for our social networking site at www.JoinTheSCA.org.
- Learn more about our University Relationships.
- Help spread the word about SCA on your campus or in your town by becoming an Alumni Ambassador.
The Recruiting Team
Northeast: CT, ME, MA, NH, NY, PA, RI, VT
Mid-Atlantic: DE, VA, WV, MD, NJ, District of Columbia, Philadelphia, New York City
Great Lakes: IL, IN, IA, KY, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI, KS, NE, ND, SD
Southeast: GA, FL, AL, LA, MS, TX, OK, TN, NC, SC, AR, Puerto Rico
Southwest & Hawaii: AZ, CA, NV, NM, UT, CO, HI
Northwest & Alaska: WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, AK