Position: Grassroots Outreach Intern
Location: Washington, DC
Start Date: Immediately
Hour: Full time; 40hrs/week
To Apply: www.nwf.org/careergateway 
This 11-month internship directly supports the National Wildlife Federation's online grassroots and field outreach efforts to mobilize wildilfe and outdoor enthusiasts to speak up for the top conservation issues of our time. While you will be working mainly on our climate and clean energy campaign, you will also have the opportunity to support our work in water restoration, connecting kids to nature and protecting threatened and endangered wildlife and wild places.
- Writing and updating web content, fact sheets, online social media pages and other materials.
- Creating content for web and email communications.
- Coordinating rallies, tabling events, phone banking and other grassroots activities.
- Entering and collecting data on actions
- Organizing lobby days, where activists come to Washington, DC to meet with decision makers.
- Communicating with NWF activists via phone or email.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Passion for conservation.
- Experience working on a campaign or advocating for an issue.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on a team and also follow through on assigned tasks independently.
- Basic HTML and Image formatting experience.
NOTE: Applicants must be available to work a 40-hour weekly schedule.
Apply today for the experience of a lifetime!