As a member of a creative and energetic Development team which raises over $25 million annually from foundations, corporations, and individuals, the Database Operations Coordinator will provide crucial support to the users of our fundraising database systems, as well as SharePoint. This position combines strong technical, administrative, and organizational duties to support the daily operational needs of the department.
- Provide end user support for Team Approach, Access and WealthEngine databases
- Coordinate user training sessions and documentation
- Coordinate daily, weekly and monthly job processing
- Coordinate data quality control efforts
- Coordinate implementation of SharePoint pages for Development team.
- 3+ years experience and proficiency using fundraising database software.
- Strong and proficient user of MS Access; working knowledge of relational databases, including the ability to write queries, generate reports, and address data quality/integrity issues.
- Thorough understanding of the database needs of a fundraising or development office.
- Experienced and confident user of Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with SharePoint a big plus.
The Wilderness Society is an equal opportunity employer; diversity is a core value for TWS. Submit resume, cover letter, at least two writing samples, and references via email to: staffing(at)tws.org