Accountable for the day‐to‐day coordination of the renewablejetfuel.org website; overseeing the news updates, stakeholder engagement, and other dynamic elements of the website. In addition, the role shall include bespoke research initiatives requested by the Aviation Operation team (such as meeting preparation / notes), stakeholder mapping with a
focus on fuel buyers, producers and financiers, and some ad hoc research and writing for the CCW magazine, with particular focus on reports that tie with key operational threads and support operational KPIs. Some administrative tasks will be involved.
• Continued development of renewablejetfuel.org (RJF.org) with the end of year target of growing the website as a key information hub for renewable jet fuel‐related information.
• Coordinate with the CWR communications/stakeholder engagement team regarding development, updating and leveraging of renewablejetfuel.org stakeholder engagement elements (e.g.: newsfeeds, blogs, twitter, additional indices, etc)
• Research and technical writing
• Assist the team in staying up to date on news and literature
• Meeting preparation and note taking
• Manage logistics for aviation team travel
• Tracking of aviation operation receipts
• Manage new contacts database
• Continual development of stakeholder map; with focus on supporting operational
engagement with jet fuel buyers, producers, investors, and researchers; some meeting
attendance and preparatory support will be required
• Support buyers’ consortia development effort
• Interface with stakeholders including fuel buyers, financiers, experts, and entrepreneurs.
• Marketing of RJF.org and development – with ops and dev team – of potential commercial
revenue streams for the website
• Support for promotion of website, including seminars
• To actively respond to website leads and to generate new partners
• To secure news and information from third party sources, such as marine and
• To position RJF.org as the leading web tool and resource for the aviation and
advanced renewable fuels industries
• To ensure the continual improvement and development of the website in tandem
with our stakeholder development team
• To scout for new partners and logos for the website, the buyers consortium, etc.
• To provide weekly website updates, including registered user and traffic updates,
and partner updates
• To expand the functionality and reach of RJF.org
• To write periodic magazine articles.
• To assist with preparation and follow up for the Creating Climate Wealth summits.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• 1‐3 years of related marketing, research and writing experience.
• Ability to coordinate and develop website content.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Updated computer software and HTML capabilities.
• Related organization and team support skills.
• Knowledge about environmental, conservation, finance, and/ or public policy issues.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org  and email@example.com.