This is a great opportunity for a current student interested in using their marketing and/or communication skills to affect positive social change in an international organization of over 2,200 staff serving 40 million members.
We are looking for an energetic, creative and flexible undergraduate or graduate student who will work with the Sustainability Manager and our internal communications team to:
- coordinate communications campaigns and design materials to inform, educate and motivate staff
- research opportunities to enhance green practices in field offices located in all 50 states
- research best practices around building sustainable business and operational processes
- interest in the environment and ways to increase efficient use of resources
- experience developing creative marketing materials including flyers, posters, etc.
- excellent written communications skills
- able to work independently and creatively
- experience with Microsoft Office suite and graphics/publishing software
Approx. 12 hours per week.
Timeframe: 1st semester 2010