Sunday was probably our most productive day for removing Spanish Broom yet; we removed upwards of two dozen plants. We had five volunteers helping us, and worked for most of the day in the mountains. Monday was more drainage work. We continued to split up into groups and work with the Weed Crew. We pulled more Polypogon, Prickly Lettuce, Melilotous, Sisymbrium, and Soncus. On Tuesday we went to the Monte Cristo Fire Station and pulled seeds off of Spanish Broom because there was not enough time to pull them. After we got all the seeds we split up into groups and scouted for invasives on the Upper Big Tujunga Canyon. Wednesday was our last day of field work. We broke up into groups with the Weed Crew for the last time and pulled invasives on the areas we scouted the day before. There were more Spanish Broom pods as well as Melilotus, Sisymbrium, Polypogon, and Lactuca.