Phil, Elisa, and Emma have made a lot of progress in refining the GAP SBN assessment process.
• The assessment ranking system has been finalized. Our two trials using the new ranking system with Confluence Cyclery and Savage River Lodge allowed us to work out the kinks and helped us to develop a smooth functioning assessment system.
• Our first assessment reports will be going out at the end of June.
• GAP SBN brochures, designed by Phil Wu, have been printed and are being distributed to businesses in the Trial Towns.
• The new GAP SBN website has officially launched! Check out GAP SBN members, useful resources, and the GAP SBN blog at www.gapsbn.com .
• The SCA Trail Town Outreach Corps continues to post weekly blogs. Check out this month’s blogs at www.gapsbn.com .