Pacific Crest Trail Association’s Regional Representative for the North Cascades.
The Regional Representative is a key full-time professional staff position based in Washington State. We are hoping to find a candidate with significant skills in trail and land management and protection who will be able to take on trail-wide responsibilities in coordination with the Director of Trail Operations in addition to trail management and protection responsibilities in the North Cascade region.
We are seeking applicants with:
• A bachelor’s degree in natural resources, recreation, planning or related field
• Minimum two years relevant work experience
• Trail design, construction and maintenance skills
• Proven experience in working with and as a volunteer
• Experience with public land managing agencies and volunteer organizations
• Strong organization, writing and speaking skills
• Self-motivated professional performance
• Knowledge and experience of the PCT and/or the National Trails System
• Ability to work cooperatively with a wide variety of partners
The application deadline is April 6th and interviews are planned for the week of April 18th.
|PCTA_Regional_Rep.pdf ||122.86 KB|