The synopsis for this grant opportunity is detailed below, following this paragraph. This synopsis contains all of the updates to this document that have been posted as of 01/27/2011 . If updates have been made to the opportunity synopsis, update information is provided below the synopsis. If you would like to receive notifications of changes to the grant opportunity click send me change notification emails . The only thing you need to provide for this service is your email address. No other information is requested.
Any inconsistency between the original printed document and the disk or electronic document shall be resolved by giving precedence to the printed document.
- Document Type: Grants Notice Funding Opportunity Number: EPA-EED-11-01
- Opportunity Category: Discretionary
- Posted Date: Jan 27, 2011 Creation Date: Jan 27, 2011
- Original Closing Date for Applications: Mar 04, 2011 Please see the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on due dates and submission methods.
- Current Closing Date for Applications: Mar 04, 2011 Please see the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on due dates and submission methods.
- Archive Date: Apr 03, 2011
- Funding Instrument Type: Grant
- Category of Funding Activity: Environment Category
- Explanation: Expected Number of Awards: 20
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $150,000
- Award Ceiling: $10,500
- Award Floor: $0
- CFDA Number(s): 66.952 -- National Network for Environmental Management Studies Fellowship Program
- Cost Sharing or Matching Requirement: No Eligible Applicants
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Additional Information on Eligibility:
Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
Environmental Protection Agency
In recognition of the growing interest in environmental issues and careers, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) established the National Network for Environmental Management Studies (NNEMS) Fellowship Program in 1986 to encourage students to pursue environmental careers. The NNEMS program is a comprehensive fellowship program that provides students an opportunity to participate in a fellowship project that is directly related to their field of study.
Link to Full Announcement
FY 2011 National Network for Environmental Management Studies Fellowship Program
If you have difficulty accessing the full announcement electronically, please contact:
There are currently no modifications for this opportunity.