Small non-profit environmental group seeks highly organized individual with 3-5 years solid financial and office management experience. Strong Excel skills necessary; experience with federal and state grants management and Peachtree a plus.
- Develop organizational, program and grant budgets, process accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices.
- Prepare account bank and investments reconciliations, financial and grant reports, audit schedules, payroll, manage employee benefits, vendor contracts and leases.
- Work with investment advisor and monitor organization investments.
- Work with development director on project budgets, grant tracking and reporting.
- Supervise processing of state charity registrations and Earth Share applications and renewals.
- Maintain payroll records, Board, employee and intern files.
- Manage employee benefits, and prepare materials for Board meetings.
- Direct and oversee IT consultant projects.
- Make recommendations for equipment and software purchases.
Great benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please.