The Alliance For Climate Protection is seeking an IT Director to work onsite in our downtown Washington DC office. Please email resumes with a cover letter to ITJob@climateprotect.org .
- Manage all IT for DC-based headquarters and multiple remote field offices.
- Administer office automation activities including the Local Area Network (LAN) system, to include providing day-to-day user support and systems maintenance.
- Assist with the acquisition of equipment, software and services; the disposition of equipment, and reconciliation of hardware and software inventories.
- Serve as the primary liaison with external technical vendors and consultants.
- Oversee the planning and management of the telephone system.
- Manage the help desk ticket system, web hosting, and other technical duties as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of customer service; experience working with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and external partners.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
Education and Experience:
3-5 Years Experience
Knowledge of Software Licensing
Salary and Benefits:
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k).
The Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.