Conservation Begins Here.
The Student Conservation Association (SCA), America’s #1 conservation service organization seeks a Payroll Entry Coordinator in our Charlestown, NH Oﬃce.
This position will perform all duties required to accurately prepare and process stipends and living allowance payments, in accordance with multi-state and Federal Regulations as well as AmeriCorps guidelines. Process and verify E-fund Debit Cards to ensure timely deposits and payment accuracy. Process Background and MVR checks for all new hires and re-hires per SCA policy. Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external constituents. Act as back-up to waged based payroll and I9 / E-Verify as needed.
- Associate’s degree with 2 or more years’ experience in a job-related ﬁeld; minimum of 1 year Human Resources experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Commitment to and demonstrated skill in providing excellent customer service
- Strong MSOﬃce skills required
- Previous Payroll entry experience, Paylocity preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team necessary
- Ability to maintain conﬁdentiality and work with shifting priorities required
- Flexible and professional demeanor required
- Strong attention to detail and follow through skills required
- General understanding of state and federal tax and FLSA laws
- Valid driver’s license with MVR that meets SCA standards required
* Health and Dental * Basic Life Insurance * Short Term Disability * Long Term Disability * Flexible Spending Account * 403(b) Savings Plan * Generous Paid Time Off * Community Service Leave * Casual Dress
Please send cover letter and resume to Hiring@thesca.org , referencing the title of the position in the subject line.
SCA is an EOE dedicated to workforce diversity.
For more information about SCA, visit us at www.theSCA.org