ACE :: Alliance for Climate Education (www.acespace.org) is looking to fill a part-time contract position for fall semester, with the possibility of work continuing through spring semester of the 2010-11 school year.
The position will begin August 16th, and will be 10-15 hours/week at $12/hour.
ACE is hiring an outreach caller who will be contacting local high school administrators and teachers with information about our inspiring, free climate assembly presentation in order to secure assembly bookings for our calendar. The caller will:
- Use phone and email communication to connect with school staff
- Verbally explain the assembly via phone conversations
- Send follow-up emails, and track booking process for assemblies
- Use persistent communication in making contact with busy individuals
- Track calls and emails via SalesForce database
- Report regularly to supervisor on progress and bookings
- Attention to detail
- Availability for early morning phone calls (7-9am). Calls at other times of day also necessary.
- Excellent phone conversation skills
- Successful outreach or sales experience
- Ability to navigate large sets of data in an efficient way
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other customer relationship management software is a plus
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by August 8th.