SENTECH is seeking a Project Coordinator for various energy efficiency projects with state and federal government clients.
* Create website(s) under direction of supervisor and in collaboration with graphic designer
* Coordinate trade contractor certification training/mentoring and testing
* Track and report program activities internally and externally
* Track accounts payable and receivable for programs in coordination with staff, accounting department, private organizations, and public institutions
* Perform updates, maintenance, and enhancements of program website
* Communicate with trade contractors, public agencies, and homeowners regarding energy efficiency programs or other programs
* Write, edit, and proofread communications, program materials, and other documents
* Research topics related to energy efficiency and home performance
* Arrange webinars
* Participate in conference calls, webinars, and meetings; record notes and action items
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an environmental or physical science field or communication field
* A minimum of one (1) year of experience required
* Experience in website creation and editing, as well as arranging webinars
This is a full-time position Bethesda, Maryland, with competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST GO THROUGH WEBSITE. https://home.eease.com/recruit2/?id=502866&t=2