The League of Conservation Voters (LCV)
is the independent political voice of the environment and the only organization devoted full-time to advocating for sound environmental policies and electing pro-environmental candidates who will adopt and implement such policies.
- Assist with production of donor correspondence including acknowledgment letters, invitations, cultivation and solicitation mailings, and newsletters.
- Assist with production work on written donor appeals including preparing address lists, managing merge database, assembling and mailing packages.
- Conduct research on current and prospective donors.
- Produce information packets for major donors.
- Maintain Development Division files; organize, update and purge on a regular basis.
- Answer inquiries from donors and make updates to donor database as requested.
- Maintain Development Division Calendar.
- Schedule and organize meetings and conference calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
: Interns are selected based on their education and experience with campaigns and political work, as well as their conservation interests. We especially seek interns who have good research, writing, and editing skills. Attention to detail and experience with Excel, Outlook and Word are a must.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail a cover letter including available start date and hours, resume, and a one-page writing sample to Kyla Lawrence at Kyla_Lawrence(at)lcv.org. No phone calls, please.
Internships at LCV
: LCV offers both full-time and part-time positions for four-six months. LCV also works with colleges and universities to offer students the ability to earn college credit while working as an intern. Check with your school to see if you are eligible.