We were welcomed back to Indiana with a heat index in the triple digits. On Friday we completed our first work day in Cowles Bog and quickly learned the importance of adaptability in ecological restoration. We arrived to the bog with the pre-made data sheet designed for other native plant teams and throughout the day we realized another method of data collection was in need. By Monday we developed a new strategy for data collection and felt much more prepared for the week. The remainder of the week was spent in and around the greenhouse preparing plants to be installed in Cowles Bog, including the transplanting of Carex stricta and Carex alata. On Thursday we were rained out and given an opportunity to design new data sheets. We are looking forward to using our newly designed data sheets in the coming weeks.