Project Leader: Tyler Lau Project Date: February 7th- May 6th, 2011 Cowpens National Battlefield PO Box 308 Chesnee, SC 29323 Phone: 208-954-4462 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome one, Welcome All,
We're are here to announce the first Unofficial SCA Corps Food Blog/Competition.
After thinking about all those delicious meals that Corps Teams cook and eat, we thought it would be neat to have a place to showcase them.
Well here we are.
For the 2011 Season, we're hoping to get all Corps Teams involved in this.
Here are the unofficial Rules:
1) Post a photo of your meal
a) before and after are great
2) Post a description of the meal and how you made it
3) Proof Read and then post
4) Check out other Team posts
5) Voting to be done by Corps Teams in the Field and also Program Staff
There are two categories of food:
1) Actual Cooked Meals from Actual SCA Corps Teams in the Field
a) Food from camp stoves and camp ovens to those teams using Park housing or have off-site housing that have access to stoves/ovens/microwaves
2) Local Cuisine/Delights from local Restaurants and Establishments
a) Food with a local flavor
b) Unique restaurants?
If you have any questions, feel free to check out the photos attached and/or comment or email email@example.com
We look forward to the posts and the creativity that will be displayed soon,
Thank you and have fun with this!