Many of America’s national treasures are in jeopardy. Our wild places are as fragile as they are spectacular. Our nation’s young people are just as remarkable, and many of them are ready to roll up their sleeves and go to work. Please consider supporting them and the work they do to conserve natural resources. Donate today.
Ways to Give
Contemplating a different gift? Call us. We’d love to hear from you. Hugh Montgomery, Director of Gift Planning; Matt Wolcott, Director of Annual Giving. 603.543.1700.
When you give to SCA...
- You will fund much-needed conservation work in our nation’s parks, forest, refuges and community green spaces.
- You will introduce young people to the majesty and challenges of nature, the importance of service, and the value of hard work, while helping them gain leadership skills, problem-solving abilities, and access to green jobs.
- You will help build an essential next generation of conservation leaders.
- The National Park Service will triple-match your contribution.
- Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
SCA's efficiency ranks us among America's top conservation charities according to the American Institute of Philanthropy and Charity Navigator. The Student Conservation Association is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization with federal tax identification number 91-0880684. For more information, please call Matt Wolcott at 603-543-1700, ext 1160 or email Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org.