Yes, keep me informed
Our success is measured by lessons learned, perspective gained and the lives we transform—today and into the future. Often when the SCA project is over, the success story is just beginning. See some of our members’ recent stories and accomplishments.
SCA organizes conservation service projects and workshops all over the country, all year long. Check here for weekend service events, alumni gatherings, training workshops, and more. See what we’re doing in your backyard and get involved!
More than 75,000 SCA alumni carry on the mission of service and conservation leadership. Opportunities to connect with other alumni, serve again with SCA or check out career opportunities can be found here.
Search for your favorite park, city, state, or green space and get a sense of the real impact that SCA members have across the country and in your community.
Check out thousands of images from SCA Members, Alumni and Staff around the nation, and some of the amazing things they encounter out in the field; each one worth a thousand words or more. Browse our photos and click through to read the stories.
Watch videos created by and about SCA participants to see our programs in action across the country.
Ensuring a sustainable planet is more than a one person job. It takes a village. Whether you are an SCA alum, a parent, an interested applicant, or an eco-conscious member of the community, there are lots of ways to get involved with SCA. SCA offers you opportunities to contribute to the greater good of the planet, achieving concrete, measurable results while ensuring that we empower future stewards of the land. It’s a win/win: conserve the earth now and ensure others will continue to care for it in the future..
- Join SCA’s online community to e-connect with fellow Earthsavers: Conservation-nation.org.
- Follow SCA on social media:
- Sign up for updates on the latest news and events in your area:
- Enter SCA’s Capture Conservation Photo Contest to share your favorite views of the great outdoors.
- Live vicariously through our scrappy young conservation volunteers by reading their stories from the field.
In the Field:
- Get involved with local conservation efforts by volunteering at one of SCA’s upcoming service events.
- Check out and apply for conservation crew and internship opportunities across the country.
- Tap into the SCA recruiting schedule to meet a recruiter in your area.
- Apply to directly mentor the next generation of conservation leaders as a SCA crew leader.
- Connect with SCA alumni in your area at one of our many events and activities.
- Show your support anytime, anywhere by sporting SCA gear from our online store.
- Donate to SCA to strengthen future generations of conservationists.
- Partner with SCA to bring SCA members to your organization.
SCA on Twitter
“Our national parks are breathing spaces in a country that is increasingly holding its breath...” https://t.co/bAMQaL19xK1 day 3 hours ago