SCA Oakland + San Mateo County Earth Day
Get Your Hands Dirty!
Saturday, April 20th from 9 am – 12 pm
Join SCA at the San Mateo County Earth Day Event for a day of fun projects at San Pedro Valley Park, Saturday, April 20th.
- When: April 20, 2013, 9am – 12:00pm
- Where: San Pedro Valley Park, 600 Oddstad Blvd, Pacifica, CA 94044. See directions below and attached pdf map below.
- What: Earth Day 2013 with the San Matteo County.
- Who: SCA alumni, SCA supporters, community members, SCA staff, Parks and Recreation staff, all are welcome!
- Why: To celebrate our Earth, work together to beautify our community, get youth and community members involved.
- REGISTER: Register Here! Please register by April 12th.
- Questions: Email us at KEllis@thesca.org.
- We will be working on a variety of projects around the Park involving habitat restoration.
- Water bottle, comfortable work clothes, long pants, and sturdy shoes or boots (no shorts or sandals). Dress in layers for changing weather, bring hat and sunscreen. Rain jacket & rainpants if you have them.
- **We’ll be working rain or shine, so please be prepared and dressed for bad weather.**
- Please bring the San Mateo County Agreement Form. Download below.
- Volunteers age 18 and over: To participate in this event we need you to sign a Participant Agreement Form (download below). It will help with registration the morning of the event, if you can review and sign the forms prior to arrival. Please take a moment to print and fill out the form.
- Volunteers under age 18: You must bring the Participant Agreement Form, completed by a parent or guardian, to the event (download the form below). (If your parent/guardian accompanies you to the event, you may complete the forms at the work site.) Unaccompanied minors without a completed and signed form will not be permitted to participate in any activities.
- Questions? Please email Katrina Ellis.
When coming to San Pedro Valley Park from the north (San Francisco) or the south (San Jose), use Highway 280 to Highway 1. Take Highway 1 south to the City of Pacifica. Turn east onto Linda Mar Boulevard. Follow Linda Mar Boulevard unit it ends at Oddstad Boulevard. Turn right on Oddstad Boulevard. Proceed on Oddstad Boulevard one block to the park entrance.